Brianne tagged me to do this 6 pictures thing and I figured why the hell not. It’s important to give yourself a little love, right? At least that’s what I’m telling myself this little vanity project is about…
So here are 6 photos in which I feel good about myself. Or good enough about myself since some of my favorite photos are actually with other people but I’m not comfortable sharing those. Okay, here goes:
1. Mac and me at an apple orchard last fall. I feel like I spend an inordinate amount of time post-baby feeling fat and sloppy but I managed to pull it together that day and look like a mom who had her shit together.
2. Brand new Fitzy. Despite being sleep deprived and probably covered in leaky breastmilk, I love how at peace I look in this photo.
3. I have no idea when this picture is from but I have, like, 3 good hair days per year and this apparently was one of them.
4. This is from the first Twins game we took Mac to. Don’t I look so sporty? I love it when I look sporty. It hides the truth of how truly lazy I am.
5. Mac and me before going to the state fair 2 years ago. I LOVE the state fair and I love how excited we are in this picture and I hope my kids grow up loving the state fair as much as I do (duh, of course they will because they eat crappy food all damn day which is pretty much living their best life).
6. Mom and baby. My mother-in-law took this picture when Fitz was just a couple months old. It was on a day I was feeling particularly frumpy so to have this sweet picture texted to me later that day almost brought me to grateful tears.
Alright, evidently I have to tag 6 people, huh? Alright, here’s who I think should join in: umcanyounot, sistermarymartha, maltyk, heylaney (in an effort to lure her back to tumblr…), sabine, and juneofthemoon
No pressure to post…but you’ll make me look like a total asshat if you don’t…so you should just do it.